- Visitor Theater is available from September
- Please refer to the model route
- Liner may be canceled upon the sea condition (Kiguchi Steamer 0959-73-0003)
- Road is paved but there is rise and fall, so clothes for the hiking are recommended.
- There is no convenience store nor vending machine in Kabashima.You are advised to bring drinking water and rainwear.
- Reservation on beforehand is required for the Lunch at KabaCafe
Morning Departure 7:25~14:15 (Lunch at KabaCafe Plan)
Departure from Fukue Port 7:25 (Liner Soreiyu)－Arrival at Motogama Port 7:50－(by walking 2.5Km)－Kabashima Substation－(by walking 3km)－Visitor Theater (KabaCafe) (Looking around・
Lunch)―Departure from Ifuki Port 13:40 (Liner)―Arrival at Fukue Port 14:15
Afternoon Departure 13:15~17:35
Departure from Fukue Port 13:15 (Liner Soreiyu)―Arrival at Motogama Port 13:45―(by walking 2.5km)―Kabashima Substation―(by walking 3km)―Visitor Theater (KabaCafe) (Looking around・Snack)―Departure from Ifuki Port 17:00 (Liner)―Arrival at Fuke Port 17:35
Sightseeing Boat Plan